4X4 Gremlin

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Well, I guess if you gotta 4X4 a car this would be the one to do it to... Flame me if you like, but it's kinda cool in a very warped kind of way... Kinda looks like a one of those foam wheeled toys. If it had any balls I'd drive it around Denver, lol!

74-gremlin-body-on-a-74-jeep-frame-100_0173.jpg

I have been hit in the head a lot, but I think that thing could be changed into really bitchin' pretty quick with the right paint applied in key places....black out the grill and wheels/hubs and paint a nice accent patch black around the windows.
thatiscorrectsmiley.gif

i like it lol. thats one of those cars that you can pull up to a stop light and another one like it will not pull up beside you lol

It does look kinda cool other than the color, I would have to change that.

Have you ever driven one? I did about 30 years ago so it would have been a fairly fresh one, had a 304, 3 speed manual shift, the little sucker went pretty damn good :-D

I have been hit in the head a lot, but I think that thing could be changed into really bitchin' pretty quick with the right paint applied in key places....black out the grill and wheels/hubs and paint a nice accent patch black around the windows.
thatiscorrectsmiley.gif

That would it improve it some. I agree with the black accents.

is that a stomper looks ok

Stomper! That's the name of those toys! Appears there's alot of stomper collectors out there... http://www.stomper4x4.com/

i like it lol. thats one of those cars that you can pull up to a stop light and another one like it will not pull up beside you lol

No doubt.... :toothy10:

needs a blower.......

LOL!

Ramcharger, who's is it and what do you know about it?

Here's a link...not much more info though.
http://www.4x4offroads.com/74-gremlin-body-on-a-74-jeep-frame.html

Not much really, just kinda stumbled on it.

It does look kinda cool other than the color, I would have to change that.

Have you ever driven one? I did about 30 years ago so it would have been a fairly fresh one, had a 304, 3 speed manual shift, the little sucker went pretty damn good :-D

Never drove one but I used to see them all over with the mandatory side pipes. I rembember the Levi edition ones running around too.

not bad. I guess gremlins look better as a 4x4.

Yes they do, lol.

Maybe they should do that with pintos. Might keep the gas tanks safer being higher up in the air.

I think it looks better like that than the way it came from the factory. I had a friend who 4x4d a 1962 Nova and it looked really cool too. I think most 4x4 conversions are awful, but if someone really puts in a LOT of effort, money and planning some can come out decent.

-
Back