Status
Not open for further replies.

R4Sedan

Larry
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Contact seller
Check it out I am doing a final clean out all items are either $5 or $10 plus shipping. This is whats left over after putting the Valiant together. Take a look their might be something you need.
Pay Pal,M/O,check.
Spring Hill, Fl
Thanks Larry

Attachments

• DSCN1777.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 788
  • DSCN1778.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 805
  • DSCN1779.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 818
  • DSCN1780.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 802
  • DSCN1781.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 802
I want the shift linkage with adjust block on it and the one black front elbow pad.
Shipping to 29642

i'll take the map light switch, and the coupler (if it is for manual steering), and are the 2 white items in the ziploc bag pedal bushings? if so i'll take em.

i'll take the map light switch, and the coupler (if it is for manual steering), and are the 2 white items in the ziploc bag pedal bushings? if so i'll take em.

Map Light OKay, Coupler is PS, little white tubes was from when I had E-bodies (ralleye gauges Light tubes).

are their 2 valiant fender emblems and 2 V-eight emblems? can u post closer pics of the emblems and how much for all 4 shipped to pennsylvania 17252. i will use paypal
thanks

Dam you all....

You already picked the stuff that I wanted.... LOL!

I want the 2 door glass visors if they are sedan and the under dash light if there is any wiring. I need enough to splice into to out a 2nd under dash light.

I want the 2 door glass visors if they are sedan and the under dash light if there is any wiring. I need enough to splice into to out a 2nd under dash light.

Chuck, the door visors are for Sedan. They came off my car. The map light doesn't have any wiring, I don't think it would be hard to fab any. Can we get up to enough for some kick panels I don't need the insulation.

Can you post a pic of it from the back? Does it have the socket? Where there any clips for the visors? I have a complete original map light set up but I can't bring myself to butcher it up just to add another light socket.

Could use the trunk latch and the fuel sender ground strap. Let me know total to ship to 43026. Thanks, Gerry

Can you post a pic of it from the back? Does it have the socket? Where there any clips for the visors? I have a complete original map light set up but I can't bring myself to butcher it up just to add another light socket.

I can get a picture yeah it is factory with the prong socket. The visors don't have clips they just wedge into the frame.

Updated this whats Sold!
Shift rod W/adjuster
trunk latch still have one left
90* adapter
rear view mirror
steering coupler
front arm rest pad
all 4-emblems
gas tank strap have extra
battery hold down strap

Those are plates to shim the motor, they are from Schumacher. I only had to use one to get my motor in spec. Other than that it's a complete set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back