5.7 Hemi swap to 70 dart

-

josekh7

Reaction score
Hey guys a friend of mine is selling me his 2009 5.7 with wirring and computer and i want to drop it into my 1970 dart swinger. know i have s decent idea of how to mount it and the frame modifications it must have to fit but how do you connect it to the origianl dashboard so that all your gauges work? cab it be done?

Hey guys a friend of mine is selling me his 2009 5.7 with wirring and computer and i want to drop it into my 1970 dart swinger. know i have s decent idea of how to mount it and the frame modifications it must have to fit but how do you connect it to the origianl dashboard so that all your gauges work? cab it be done?

the basic connections, (assuming your using cable speedometer) are pretty much the same, the engine still uses a coolant sensor for the gauge, oil pressure for a gauge and tach signal can be found from injectors or a coil negative

lots of places sell the wiring for a drop in install, but it can be done with the factory harness, some dealer wiring diagrams and some patience

-
Back