5 Shots Whiskey

-

FEATHERDUSTER76

The Feather Duster is Mopar's Light Weight
Reaction score
Man goes in the bar and tells The Bartender bring Me 5 straight shots of Whiskey. The Bartender sets them down and sets them and asks what You celebrating? The man He tells the Bartender nothing I just found out My youngest son is Gay. Bartender goes sorry He hits the 5
Shots and leaves . Next day the Man comes in sets at the bar and says 5 Shots. Bartender takes 5 shots over and asks what's going on? Man says My only other Son is Gay. Bartender asks doesn't anyone in Your Family like Pussy and the Man looks up and says Yes My wife!

Guy goes into a bar and orders 5 shots. He knocks them back and orders 5 more.
The bar tender asks "are you celebrating something"?
The guy says "I just had my first ********"
The bartender says well if that's the case the bar would like to buy to a drink.
The guy says "Nah, if 10 drinks don't take the taste out of my mouth then forget it"

Bob and Ted have been friends for years and did everything together.
Bob asks "where would you like to go on holiday this year"?.
Ted says " I'd like to go North, what about you"?
Bob said "I'd like to head south".
So they decided to do that and when they got home they would tell each other where they went.
Two weeks later they got together and Bob asked where Ted got to.
Well, I headed North as you know and I found this gorgeous lake.
Spring fed, mountains in the background, it was lovely. I went boating, fishing and swimming and had a lovely time.
Ted says "what about you"?
Bob said" I went south and was walking along this hwy and came across these railway tracks so I decided to follow them. I got a mile off the hwy and found a woman tied to the tracks".
Ted says " so what did you do"?
Bob said I untied her and then had the best sex I ever had with a woman.
Ted asks "What did she look like"?
Bob said " I don't know, I never did find her head"!!

-
Back