-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bob_o

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
That's right folks. 5 x 4"! Direct bolt! These are NOT uni-lug. For 5 x 4" ONLY. So that means Valiant's, Dart's, Lancer's, Duster's, Barracuda's and whatever else that runs this bolt pattern. These are really nice driver quality wheels that I bought for a project that I no longer have. A tiny bit of curb rash and a little bit of surface rust in the usual places (Rockets, just like Cragar's of the era like to rust in between the spokes, around the lug holes). All 4 caps are present and are in really nice shape (the caps are unique to this bolt pattern and are very hard to come by). I have two 14" x 7" and two 14" x 8", all 4 are reversed offset. 7's have approximately 2.75" back spacing while the 8's have approximately 3.75". $350 obo. The price is negotiable, but please don't waste our time. I know these are rare and I know that trying to find someone who wants them is going to be equally rare. I'm willing to ship these (they're already boxed up) as long as you pay for the ride. Please PM me for details. Thanks!

bob_o

Randomness008.jpg

Randomness009.jpg

Randomness010.jpg

DSC02013.jpg

DSC02012.jpg

DSC02008.jpg

2 peice like Cragers?

Aluminum/steel?

Do you know there weight?

Very cool and rare, never seen a full set for sale before! My Dad has a very nice set he bought new in 1977, his are standard offset, they are a cool rim to have!!

2 peice like Cragers?

Aluminum/steel?

Do you know there weight?

Yup, built like a Cragar and about the same weight too, steel ring and aluminum center.

Yes sir, 2 piece. Aluminum centers with steel hoops. The total of all 4 wheels in their boxes is 96 pounds. They're roughly 24 lbs a piece.

Yes sir, 2 piece. Aluminum centers with steel hoops. The total of all 4 wheels in their boxes is 96 pounds. They're roughly 24 lbs a piece.

I'm not quite sure how my reply ended up in 66340SEDAN's post? Weird.

Yup, built like a Cragar and about the same weight too, steel ring and aluminum center.

I'm not quite sure how my reply ended up in 66340SEDAN's post? Weird.

Not sure either...LOL, never seen that happen on FABO before!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back