5 years today

-
We had a let-down tonight and had to use Plan "B". When we went to "our" resturaunt they were closed. Grand Ma passed away and they were having the wake tonight and tomorrow.

Grand Ma was 103 and she was STILL coming into the resturaunt twice a week to make meatballs and be involved. They recently had a write up in a local newspaper celebrating her and her desire to "still be useful" at her age.

Rest in peace Nanna....

Congrad's to you and Amy!! 5 years:cheers:
I hope yall have a great time. Hay Amy!! Don't let John bring any of his guitars or fishing gear,[-( you are the boss and make sure you make all the
plan's, After all !! you have had to put up with him for 5 years or more.
How do you do it.:notworth:

Treva and I have been at it for 28 years know.
All B.S aside, Yall look like a cool and happy couple:love7:

hay John, Looks like you married up too!8)

John, sorry to hear about Nanna (she sounded like a wonderful woman) but don't let it be a damper on your celebration. My grandmother was also 103 when she passed several years ago. Born in 1898 on the island of Oahu, I think she was one of a very small group of people who had the claim to fame of living in three different centuries. RIP Tutu.

Not to sound like a quote from a song, but were going to our favorite Italian resturaunt where we had our first date 7 years ago. After that, well... you know. =P~

My B`day is the begining of next week, so this might be a marathon weekend. Oh to be 17 again! 8)

John .... they make pills for that these days !!! :toothy7: Congratulations !!!

Congrats to her for putting up with you (and your Mopar passion) for 5 years.
My parents were married for 61 years and my dad attributed that fact to following "The Rules".........

Rule #1: The Happier You Keep The Womenfolk, The Better Your Quality
Of Life Will Be.

He said that the sweetest part of it all was unlimited visitation rights at the Sears Tool Center to keep her house in top shape...he has a bunch of neat tools............ A whole bunch.

Keep up the good work and remember Rule #1.

Congrats! Me and the wife are approaching our 7th anniversary and due with a 3rd child in Oct.!!!

Happiness in the world, starts with Happiness at Home.

Cheers!

Congrats John and Amy......the wife and I will be married 41 years
this October........only seems like 38 or 39! Jusy kidding

May all of your dreams come true!

We had a let-down tonight and had to use Plan "B". When we went to "our" resturaunt they were closed. Grand Ma passed away and they were having the wake tonight and tomorrow.

Grand Ma was 103 and she was STILL coming into the resturaunt twice a week to make meatballs and be involved. They recently had a write up in a local newspaper celebrating her and her desire to "still be useful" at her age.

Rest in peace Nanna....

Ummmmmm, John, was this family of yours or the resturaunts family? At least you had a plan "B"? I never do, just make do.

One thing about my honey is flexabilty. Easy going. If all else fails, we'll sit right where we are and just crack jokes.

That comment above. "Unlimited tool trips to Sears." LOL. That is great. My wife is very tolorent of my car addiction.

Wise words by Prine. Looks like Johns got that one down.

Hey, BL in Port Jeff, hows that project coming along?

A preacher once told me prior to my marriage of 28 years. " A woman is not made to understand, They are made to love" Your's is kinda easy on the eyes too. Congatulations to the both of you. Love each other like you couldn't see em ever again. A good one is worth it. You won't be sorry.

P.S. I decided not to lurk.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Amy really IS cool. We just got done adding all the important car show events to our calendar! We went as far as considering to ask some friends to move a childs Birthday party from a Saturday to a Sunday so we can go to the track....

Yeah, she rocks! :cheers:

Sounds like" Scenes from an Italian Restaurant by Billy Joel (well, at least the first half of the song). You two have a great time!

This is a video from his performance at Yankee Stadium during his Storm Front Tour.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XGqgZgdkzoc

Funny you should mention that....

This year is the last season for any events at Shea Stadium. After the Mets (Hopefully...) kick *** and win the series Billy Joel will be THE final performance before they demolish Shea and open Citi-Field, the new home for the Mets.

We have tickets.... And Scenes from an Italian restuarant is one of Amy's favorite songs. She say's Thank You for posting the video!

-
Back