-
Not sure who penned the 62 dodge dart. I know Virgil Exner was in his prime with his designing style in 1957, however when the tail fins ended i think he was lost. I believe his successor Elwood Engle did a better job through the mid to late 60s.

the 62 Dart is misunderstood....I mean, how well can you know a car when all you see is its tail lights ahead of you and opening fast...

Number of days it took my bike parts to show up after the bastard charged my caed...Assholes...the world is full of them..

Aw this post was more fun when we DIDN"T know the answer.....just kidding Ink, yeah that SUCKS! And I'm wonder what they charged you for that shipping and "handling".

Number of days it took my bike parts to show up after the bastard charged my caed...Assholes...the world is full of them..

Magnumforce...

I ordered their new disc brake kit for the '60 Dart. Told me they would ship Monday...
They shipped it on Monday... three weeks later. No problem charging my card as soon as I placed the order though:banghead:

Kit comes, and one of the press in threaded inserts spun the moment I put a bolt in it. Called them Friday, claimed to have shipped it the same day... LOL, we'll see.

Aw this post was more fun when we DIDN"T know the answer.....just kidding Ink, yeah that SUCKS! And I'm wonder what they charged you for that shipping and "handling".
Not even going to look. This is one of those manufacturers that has you go thru a "dealer". Several of the "dealers" I spoke with needed a specific part number, which is nowhere to be found..."Sorry dude, no part number can't help you." Call the manufacturer...Won't give me the part number...would only tell me that it is the same part used on another frame. Dealer I went thru...email/call....4 days email/call. Got an email saying they were ordered. Guy was a buckethead...instead of just having them shipped straight to me he had them shipped to him...then to me..nothing like paying shipping twice...how in the hell do these places stay in business?
Noticed Rick had a problem with Magnum force. Damn shame...an established shop like that...
Just glad the shop I am dealing with for the injectors on my D-max is a "good guy". How many shops call you to tell you if your want your parts by the weekend you the shipping window is closing? Before I bought parts I contacted Brent. Got a machine...just hung up..my question was far to long winded to leave on a machine...they must have got my # off of caller ID because they called me back...
Funny...seen someone mention "ignore list". Last I checked it was up around 70 if I remember right.....seems like it grows on a regular basis lol...

Ignore lists to me are like putting blinders on a horse so he can't see and be freaked out by the BS. (whatever BS there is)
I'd rather deal with the BS head on, so I have ZERO on ignore.

Ignore lists to me are like putting blinders on a horse so he can't see and be freaked out by the BS. (whatever BS there is)
and you could potentially miss half the fun... LOL

Hmm....been dealing with my mental health problems for over 35 years now. Bi-polar, mixed severe with psychotic tendencies...the "psychotic tendencies" being out of control rage when I am in a manic state.....so I will normally do my best to avoid BS. This translates into me just avoiding folks that have pissed me off. Ad to this I am allergic to stupidity...not what anyone else views as stupidity but me...there is absolutely no reason for me to deal with people that I view as stupid...or those that have pissed me off in the past.
Not asking for anyone to agree with me. Nor am I asking for anyone to even attempt to understand it. Never have...never will...

And for what it is worth....your opinion means absolutely nada to me...nobodies does....ain't like I am friends with any of you....

Hmm....been dealing with my mental health problems for over 35 years now. Bi-polar, mixed severe with psychotic tendencies...the "psychotic tendencies" being out of control rage when I am in a manic state.....so I will normally do my best to avoid BS. This translates into me just avoiding folks that have pissed me off. Ad to this I am allergic to stupidity...not what anyone else views as stupidity but me...there is absolutely no reason for me to deal with people that I view as stupid...or those that have pissed me off in the past.
Not asking for anyone to agree with me. Nor am I asking for anyone to even attempt to understand it. Never have...never will...

And for what it is worth....your opinion means absolutely nada to me...nobodies does....ain't like I am friends with any of you....

I don't know what to tell you ink, since there are a shitload of stupid people in this world and a lot of them piss you off anyway it makes me wonder why a car site was where you chose to land.
Not saying in my opinion you should or shouldn't have landed here, just curious what it was that allowed us to be graced with that attitude. :D
The poor me I have an excuse because I have this and I have that isn't very attractive at all, and just so you know, "for what it's worth" I don't give a rats *** about what your dogs did today, and if I did I would more likely be on a doggie website instead of a car website.

Since your parts took 54 days to show up you could have said that, but instead you post 54 and nothing else.
That is sooo annoying as it's a huge pathetic cry for attention, and I don't get along with people that do stuff like that at all.

Since we seem to be saying whatever we want and all. :D

Or like running a restrictor plate in NASCAR....

-
Back