Status
Not open for further replies.

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Contact seller
I'm posting this up for sale for my neighbor,This is one beautiful waggin.This car was appraised in 2005 at 34,500$ He wan't 25,900$ for it.This car has never seen the rain since it's complete frame off restoration and is garage kept.the body on this car is straight as an arrow. here a list of it's goodies forged .030 9 to 1 compression,roller rockers,edelbrock intake and carb,crane blazer camshaft and is fully balanced.built turbo 350 trans,lokar shifter,stall convertor and shift kit.dual exhaust with flowmasters and headers. The interior is a john lacaster custom cloth interior complimented with an Ididit tilt column and dakota digital dash assembly.pic's tell the story....feast you eyes....for more info you can call george(owner-builder) of this awesome ride at 727-946-3794 serious inquiry only,I can e mail further pic's for him if you need thank's, Waggin

waggin1.JPG

waggin2.JPG

waggin3.JPG

Beautiful wagon, Waggin.8) If I could afford it I'd be on it like a Rotty on a steak. The one thing I would change though, is drop the front end down a couple of inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back