5x 4.5 axles for 8.75 questions...

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
anybody have a set of standard mopar a body axles large bolt pattern... redrilled of aftermarket axles dont matter...

i have new bearings (tapered) and 10" brakes off a b body so no biggy...

thx

will my b body brakes work with these?
Details Name Unit Price Quantity Total Select MOASAB MOASAB MOSER ENGINEERING A-BODY STREET BIG BOLT PATTERN AXLES-STOCK BRAKES $229.95 $229.95 ADD: - NO BEARINGS OR WHEEL STUDS- - SELECT: - NO EXTRA STUD HOLES- - ACCESS HOLE: - ADD ACCESS HOLE (MO-ADD)$20.00 $20.00 Grand Total: $249.95 Delete

You can't use stock a body axles redrilled to 5 x4.5 with the B body brake set up. A axles need A body drums and plates. The standoff distance for the A axles is shorter than the B body stuff.

If you have a set of B body drums/plates get the aftermarket axles set up for those. I got this from Brewers site, you need the moser number MOASBB, not the MOASAB. Did you get that from the listing above from the Brewers site?

You can't use stock a body axles redrilled to 5 x4.5 with the B body brake set up. A axles need A body drums and plates. The standoff distance for the A axles is shorter than the B body stuff.

If you have a set of B body drums/plates get the aftermarket axles set up for those. I got this from Brewers site, you need the moser number MOASBB, not the MOASAB. Did you get that from the listing above from the Brewers site?

yes... thats an extra hundred bucks...

duh! i was looking at the alloys... will my tapered bearings work on those axles for the b body brakes?
thanks again CB

yesterday i ordered a set of axles for my dart from moser with the studs /bearings and retainers to fit my car using e body brakes $485 shipped

yesterday i ordered a set of axles for my dart from moser with the studs /bearings and retainers to fit my car using e body brakes $485 shipped

well i have the bearings and studs so i dont need anything but the axles from them

-
Back