6.0005 to start the day

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Probably a new best on this 3 year old engine. (I’ve had several 6.00’s) My son ran a 5.98 with it but that was at Norwalk in October not Ohio in the middle of July. Humidity probably kept me from the 5’s. looks like a beautiful day.

IMG_3671.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like you got some of that good east coast air. Nice pass.

When you win 1st round at a big money race with 400 race cars you not only save 150.00 buyback money. You can take a nice nap too because by time they run dragster class and then buyback’s you have a good 3 hours to waste. Lol

IMG_3675.jpeg

Man I'm glad one of us can wake up that early and push the peddle. Well worth it and nice runs.

And this my friends is why I gotta get my knees fixed so I can get in better physical condition. A Small delay for this and a small delay for that and I mentally zone out. This car is printing ET slips and should be going rounds. Ohhhhh well try again tomorrow.

IMG_3684.jpeg

Just watched Daddas get beat twice in the 3rd round. Everybody breaking out. Must be killer air tonight compared to 2nd round.
My app says it’s still 2500 DA though

Just watched Daddas get beat twice in the 3rd round. Everybody breaking out. Must be killer air tonight compared to 2nd round.
My app says it’s still 2500 DA though

The wind plays with us pretty good out here the way this place is laid out. It got warmer here than they predicted but after the humidity moved out if you are in the breeze it’s not bad. I put my gauges away but it will probably pick up a couple hundreds.

Great pic of that launch.. i just wanna lift the left front tire one day :)

-
Back