6.0005 to start the day

-
Day two underway. Chattered the slicks and slowed in the 60 foot but I caught him for the round win.

IMG_3691.jpeg

Good lookin track... Milan has their night of fire next week.. really wanna take my sister to one of those eventually.. everyone should hear a top fuel car in person before they die :)

Good lookin track... Milan has their night of fire next week.. really wanna take my sister to one of those eventually.. everyone should hear a top fuel car in person before they die :)

Northern nationals first weekend in August will have 4 modern top fuel cars, plus nitro funny cars and nitro alterds. At US131.
That Saturday( August 3rd) is a good day to see a lot of stuff, including pro mods too.

Northern nationals first weekend in August will have 4 modern top fuel cars, plus nitro funny cars and nitro alterds. At US131.
That Saturday( August 3rd) is a good day to see a lot of stuff, including pro mods too.
Wish i could go... i work 65+ hours a week and sunday is recharging/working on my car.. i did life wrong :)

I have never actually seen PBR's car... i was going back through the stream, this him?
1721493591144.png

Great Reaction Time! This race was over right then.

I am happy for him that he won, but he is racing with a delay box. A 25 light more often than not will get you beat, especially at a big money race.
Most of these guys are 0’s and teens on the tree.
He is a good racer, I will bet he tightens that up next round

Man there is a fuckton of dragsters there.... i would like to drive one once, but watching them is boring

some cool cars there, some tiny little thing looks smaller than a colt, and a nice arrow... and 200 camaros

There is a really cool superbee there that runs high 5’s. It’s green. He won first round
yeah, saw that one, i'm not a fan of that bodystyle but that thing looks great

Man, that deep maroon fastback mustang is just gorgeous

haha the announcer... "Taking on.. i dunno.. this guy has never won a race...."

Man there is a fuckton of dragsters there.... i would like to drive one once, but watching them is boring

Friend Lou Greco that races a nice Pontiac helps out announcing over the weekend plus double enters, plus will be playing solo in the tent for his band Trainwreck. I think I just heard him say there are 245 door car here out of the sold out 400 entries.

-
Back