Status
Not open for further replies.

ibleedmoparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all
I have the /6 i took out of my 74' swinger i would like to get rid of. Complete air cleaner to bellhousing, alternator to radiator hose. It ran extremely well and i hate to keep it if someone needs one out there, i will make a FABO member a great deal if you need a good running slant 6. Located in Clovis NM...yep, i realize no price, ill just wheel and deal with any interested parties

Thanks

Just wanted to bump this to the top if any FABO member needs a slanty, no price just make an offer, im leaning toward giving it away if someone needs it

i would take it if i wasn't other side of the map from ya... bump for a good deal...

Same here bud.. I'd love to have it but to fare away... good luck.

i would take it if i wasn't other side of the map from ya... bump for a good deal...

'cordin to his avatar, he's in Clovis, New Mexico. Ain't that right next door to you? Ain't but 685 miles. That's right next door out there, ain't it?

LOL, 685miles is nothin with gas so cheap...lol...well if anyone needs a good slanty feel free to get it for free...:D

Clovis...hmmm lemme give good directions, look for desolation just west of the desolation in west Texas and i think youre there, lol

'cordin to his avatar, he's in Clovis, New Mexico. Ain't that right next door to you? Ain't but 685 miles. That's right next door out there, ain't it?

You wussies, I drove 877 miles to pick one up from davescuda. :butthead:

No, just kidding. :-D

The drive sucked and it took a week to get my internal clock set back. :angel9:

But I did get a good engine. :toothy10:

I just drove 100 miles roundtrip to get a slant six for my 66 Dart. Its the thing to do.

Turned into an awesome, vey fun roadtrip with a buddy.

take a buddy and $150 bucks for gas and food and chalk it up to good fun.

Just my thoughts

Any chance you'd be willing to sell the starter..... I need to find a start for my /6.

Ah-no one got my Clovis point joke. Three of us made a trip from New Hampshire to the western edge of Texas and back to pick up a 55 Dodge parts car in a 67 Dodge Camper special Pick up and a trailer. No mufflers and a 383.

Drove from So. Cal To Bellingham, WA in a jump started Maverick for a piece of a$$ once. Hell, I flew to HK for a piece too! Hey, I like to...travel. Car parts; Drove a pickup 300 miles for a K member to avoid shipping costs. Turned out to be smaller than I imagined, could have rode my Motorcycle! Oh, is this the for sale section?

I have a good running /6 I pulled from my 65 Barracuda this winter to replace with a V-8. Needs a clutch (was bad when I got it) and a carb (old one was rebuilt but has a flat spot) but has the bell housing, flywheel etc. I did pull the starter and alternator to use on my V-8.
I also have the entire single exhaust system in good shape and quiet.
I can't affod to give it away but am quite reasonable and open to offers. Also have a radiator that needs help but did work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back