-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DusterKrazy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I have a /6 header that is of unknown application and origin. All that I know is that it fits a /6. One on the middle tubes has a spot weld on it. Other than that, it appears pretty decent. I'd like to see $150 shipped for it. I am located near North Wilkesboro,NC. I prefer payment by Us Postal money order. May consider an intresting trade for it if you are close to NC.

Gosh, I gave you like three weeks and you gave me two days. That kinda sucked.

mike it puzzles me u could find out info for another header that is for sale ..but no info on your own header if i knew for sure it would of fit my 66 valiant i would have completed the deal good luck on the sale..

Well..I know that because I owned a Mopar 6x1 back in my /6 bracket racing days. I don't know about the one I own now because I bought it at the swap meet years ago. I been tinkering with /6's a long time. Hope you had a good holiday.
-M

I'd never tell anybody that it fits something when I don't really know. Just being honest.

I bought this header over 5 years ago at the Farmington Mopar show. The seller didn't know what it fit and I never installed it. I was being honest when I said that I was unsure
of what it fit "exactly".

Thanks for verifying the fitment Red66GT.

As for anyone else, negative comments are not needed or welcomed. I don't go around shi**ing on people's threads. It is immature and uncalled for. I am going to make everyone happy and see that this thread is deleted....

DELETE THIS PLEASE....

I bought this header over 5 years ago at the Farmington Mopar show. The seller didn't know what it fit and I never installed it. I was being honest when I said that I was unsure

As for anyone else, negative comments are not needed or welcomed. I don't go around shi**ing on people's threads. It is immature and uncalled for. I am going to make everyone happy and see that this thread is deleted....

DELETE THIS PLEASE....

No problem man,I can even tell you the brand. Its an old Hooker super comp,I think they quit making this style about 10-15 years ago. Its a very good header for a truck application.

Dont let anyone on here get to ya,you did right by stating that you didnt know what it would fit.

Jared

Put if forsale in the truck forum, I had one in high school I always wanted a header for it...

DELETE THIS PLEASE....

My comment simply meant I wouldda been mad at myself for not investigating further. I made no negative comment towards you at all......yet you certainly seem to be defensive. Good luck with your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back