Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey gang.. Im on a fact finding mission.. Just wondering if anyone has a fiberglass 6 pack hood for a 67-69 Dart... I am thinking of putting one on my Dart, and am curious about the price.. Doesnt have to be a lift off hood, as I would just remove the hood springs, but still use the hinges... Let me know.. thanks

Good luck, Bill. I posted a similar request about a year ago and didn't get any replies.
If you're looking for info on hoods, I believe the best quality six-pack hood is made by AAR in Florida. Check them out at www.aarqualityfiberglass.com
According to their website calendar, the only show they're going to be at is Carlisle in July - you can pre-order for delivery at Carlisle which would be perfect for you so you could save freight costs.

Thanks very much for the info... I will definitly check into their stuff..

I've been trying to sell this AAR liftoff for months. It's a liftoff, but it has the Hemi scoop.

IMG_1372.JPG

IMG_1373.JPG

I have on on my 68 Dart that was a bolt on to my existing hood that was around $150.00. It was way cheapier then buying a hood from AAR which is 590.00 plus shipping. The bolts to mount it are located on the inside so you do not see them.

dartside3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back