/6 pics:)

-

tyler_s18

k-member
Reaction score
i am learning about the /6 more and how cool they really are:) lol so we gotta get some /**** lol. i know a lot of guys have /s and we all like to go fast so what have you done to your / and post pics plz:):):):)

My daily driver!
100_0817.jpg

TF

Duals and holley 350 cfm,nothing else runs like a swiss clock sounds awesome and gets decent mileage

two for two.JPG

slanty.JPG

wagginatshow.JPG

wagginbooty.JPG

Hey Waggin
I assume that slant is in your Wagon. Do you have a/c? And what kind of mileage are you getting? I pick up my new 66 Dart Wagon in 2 weeks.
Thanks,
Frank

Hey Waggin i love that car. It is awesome.

And Maddscientist. Your name describes whats under your hood very well lol
nice

• Block deck cut 0.10" Shooting for about 9.5:1 compression
  • Oversized stainless valves
  • Clifford Performance Cam/Rocker set
  • Clifford 4-barrel intake
  • Holley 4-barrel
  • Clifford headers

Before025.jpg

Before026.jpg

Before001.jpg

this is my driver. 74, /6, 904,7.25 2.76:1 and, too much fun.full original driveline. i mothballed the original block while my kids were learning how to drive.advance long block.my kids are all 2 years apart so, they all three drove this car in thier jounior and senior year of high school.of course it wasn't quite thic nice but hey, the 72 duster i drove wasn't even close to what they were driving.

duster interior 006.jpg

duster backyard 006.jpg

duster backyard 007.jpg

duster backyard 008.jpg

ozmail01 hope you don't have probs i've had with their crap

Port pics round 2. The only regret so far is I wish I had used the stock gasket instead of the Ausie. Great product just a lot of cutting due to larger ports. Ill keep pluggin' along :iconbigg:

PICT1045 (Small).JPG

PICT1044 (Small).JPG

PICT1043 (Small).JPG

PICT1042 (Small).JPG

PICT1041 (Small).JPG

-
Back