/6 racing

-
12.95 WOW!! You have that half dozen /6 getting it dun GOOOOD.
I have not been back to this post in a while.
Thanks for sharing

And again WOW!!:cheers: It looks like you have a wicked 60 foot.:burnout:
Did that V8 car catch you:-k It Looks like you won that race!
I could not get a time on it but that duster sure got up and flew.
Your /6 sure sounds BIG time fast.:thumleft:

And again WOW!!:cheers: It looks like you have a wicked 60 foot.:burnout:
Did that V8 car catch you:-k It Looks like you won that race!
I could not get a time on it but that duster sure got up and flew.
Your /6 sure sounds BIG time fast.:thumleft:

Not sure why I got the double post...not sure how to delete it either.

It was a newer mustang...it never did catch me. It ran in the 13's somewhere. I'm pretty happy with the 60" and the skinnys I have on there. I foot brake launch with about 4psi...anymore and they spin.

Not sure why I got the double post...not sure how to delete it either.

It was a newer mustang...it never did catch me. It ran in the 13's somewhere. I'm pretty happy with the 60" and the skinnys I have on there. I foot brake launch with about 4psi...anymore and they spin.

I did not think so :cheers: I am enjoying the power that the / is giving everyone. I don't think mine will ever see 13 sec.
I am building a 180hp low deck 170 in a 2700 lb Valiant street and go.
How much hp do you have going on in your :-k 225 I would guess ?

Dyno was 259 rwhp and 345rwtq. My estimate based on trap speed and drivetrain losses is 285 to 315hp at the crank 400ish tq at the crank. This is all stock. I think the 170 will surprise you.

Dyno was 259 rwhp and 345rwtq. My estimate based on trap speed and drivetrain losses is 285 to 315hp at the crank 400ish tq at the crank. This is all stock. I think the 170 will surprise you.

That is what I have been told by three people now.

Thanks for your time Shaker223.:-D

That is what I have been told by three people now.

Thanks for your time Shaker223.:-D

2.2L Dodges make over 400whp....the slant 6...even a 170 should be able to do that. The 170 may even be better than the 225 due to its shorter stroke.

2.2L Dodges make over 400whp....the slant 6...even a 170 should be able to do that. The 170 may even be better than the 225 due to its shorter stroke.

That is what I have been told, =P~
66aCuda will be helping me with the cam and head selection to keep it a good driver but yet jump on a few v8's in the 1/8
mile track we have here, Just for a good day driving and or a race and working my reaction times.

-
Back