63spf

DODGE'S ARE KOOL BUT PLYMOUTH'S RULE !
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Trying something out

20230930_104604.jpg

20230930_104608.jpg

20230930_104615.jpg

Ugh! I remember being a tech and having to work on those things back in the 80’s.
They sucked. Especially being 6’ tall.
Almost every owner who was male- had the “cool boy” look, the same jacket and same sun glasses. Sorry OP for getting off topic.

IMG_3452.jpeg

Early Chrysler Turbo cars were draw-thru. The turbos had double seals for the shaft. When they went to blow-thru, they eliminated one of the seals. GM had issues with draw-thru and sucking oil. Just pointing out an engineering potential.

I suspect, if Smokey's engine wasn't a bit of trolling, it was a homogenous charge compression ignition engine. Very tough to set up and tune, and running past the edge of detonation, on purpose. It definitely wasn't on stock internals, and while he sold the rights to Crane, they never were able to package a kit that your average installer could get working right without being tuned to an individual engine.

Ugh! I remember being a tech and having to work on those things back in the 80’s.
They sucked. Especially being 6’ tall.
Almost every owner who was male- had the “cool boy” look, the same jacket and same sun glasses. Sorry OP for getting off topic.

View attachment 1716148360
I hated those guys. Never met one that was a decent human being

-
Back