Status
Not open for further replies.

superdart426

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Contact seller
60-61 sonoramic longram set up with original carbs,linkage and crossover tube 3000.00 obo

Attachments

• yip20.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 926
  • YIP12.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 934
  • yip16.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 932
  • yip14.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 947
That's a super deal! Too bad I don't have a BB to put it on! Always loved that long ram set-up! Good luck with the sale!

Yall are makin me sick. Somebody buy this. It's a damned wonder anything EVER beat a Mopar with this setup back in the day. I mean the competition would frikkin cower in da corner from sheer intimidation when you opened the hood. DAMMIT MAN!

Oh and here's you a bump. lol

are the runners divided or are they open??

Yall are makin me sick. Somebody buy this. It's a damned wonder anything EVER beat a Mopar with this setup back in the day. I mean the competition would frikkin cower in da corner from sheer intimidation when you opened the hood. DAMMIT MAN!

thats why i asked above... classic Ramchargers....

LOL, your funny, pot calling the kettle black on purchasing this thing. It's just a bit outta my reach though this would be an awesome eye candy under my hood.

Super, must stock valve covers be used or can the MP covers be used?

LOL, your funny, pot calling the kettle black on purchasing this thing. It's just a bit outta my reach though this would be an awesome eye candy under my hood.

Super, must stock valve covers be used or can the MP covers be used?

if they are no different in size i would think so! check out the pic! barely an air gap..

Too far out of my price range at this time of year. I have been thinking of going BB in my Duster and man this setup would be Sweeeeeet!!! Another bump for you brother.

they are a low rpm torque setup.

thats why you NEVER see them on a hemi or on race cars, they are DONE making any power at 45-5k rpm, it takes too long to move that amount of runner volume at higher rpm's.

do your homework guys before buying anything like this.

they are a low rpm torque setup.

thats why you NEVER see them on a hemi or on race cars, they are DONE making any power at 45-5k rpm, it takes too long to move that amount of runner volume at higher rpm's.

do your homework guys before buying anything like this.

thats why the ramchargers took the dividers out of the ports...

Thats why the ramchargers used a different intake as soon as one was available- late '62.

They make torque, lower rpm torque, after that...they become a hinderance.

Like I said in my original post that was removed, they look cool.

so if you have an original 300 that needs these or you like them cause they look cool...these are for you.

Check this out.

Attachments

• ram5.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 416
  • ram4.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 425
  • ram3.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 443
  • ram2.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 425
  • ram1.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 442