Not open for further replies.

gilberttitan08

Mexican Hillbilly!!!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
AB82270C-9616-48DE-86FB-9A9F1FEE98CA.jpeg
Hey guys, may be a long shot. But here goes, I am looking for a 61-68 dodge w200 13” drag link. My 71 dodge w200 sits lower than earlier w200’s, kinda waaaack. I am adding a 4” lift kit and needing a drag link for earlier W200’s (13” from ball joint to ball joint) I already have a longer pitman arm for the lift. Could go with custom adjustable drag link, but that’ll be my plan B if I can’t find what I’m looking for.

Vintage Power Wagons is showing a new one on this page for 305 dollars. Look for drag link for "vehicle H" it is a little over half way down.

It just now hit me you said D and not W. I don't know if they are the same or not. Worth your while to call them and see.

It just now hit me you said D and not W. I don't know if they are the same or not. Worth your while to call them and see.
The one in needing is a type G, I’m installing earlier W200 linkage onto my 71. My drag link is straight, I’m in of one that has a kick (bend) on it. Geez, $325 is a killer. I may go with adjustable joints, they’re $200-225.

The one in needing is a type G, I’m installing earlier W200 linkage onto my 71. My drag link is straight, I’m in of one that has a kick (bend) on it. Geez, $325 is a killer. I may go with adjustable joints, they’re $200-225.

Well you know how these are. Not many people out there that have parts. Good luck with it.

Good luck. I'm slowly restoring a 61 w200, practically no aftermarket for these trucks. My truck had a home made adjustable drag link on it that is still in good shape, so im reusing it. The sleeve between the rod ends is welded together and I have no idea what the rod ends came from.

I bought my D100 drag link at Rare Parts. Not sure if they have what you need but they might be able to help.
Yeah, I found them, as well. They have exactly what I’m looking for. Drag link states it’s 13 1/4” long, 1/4” longer than what I need. Don’t know if that extra 1/4” will affect my steering in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back