61 to 66 Inner Sill plates

-

JW MOPAR

Reaction score
Building my 65 Dart GT and discovered I am missing the inner seal plates that hold down the carpet on both doors. Classic Industries advertises them but coming soon. Please don't suggest Layson's! They advertise hard to find parts and often don't have them. It appears any A Body from 61 to 66 will work. Please help.

I bought mine from Layson's at a car show. Probably at the Nats. If they don't have them in stock they are out of them right now. Same story with Classic Industries. There's a chance both places get them from the same manufacturer and they aren't ready to do a production run yet.

I bought mine direct from Layson’s. I would check with them. They are having a 20% off sale through Dec31st

Last edited:
It's the inner plates, wife is pointing them out.
20231118_095720.jpg

Thanks to all for the replies. I placed an order through Layson's we'll see if they come through. I placed an order for my tail light lenses through Layson's back in July, they keep telling me "in a couple of weeks". Dave won't return my call.

Thanks to all for the replies. I placed an order through Layson's we'll see if they come through. I placed an order for my tail light lenses through Layson's back in July, they keep telling me "in a couple of weeks". Dave won't return my call.
I might need to check them out if they repop them. I could use a pair.

Isn't the owner of Layson's a member/sponsor of this site? Maybe he can chime in on availability. I'd still post a wanted ad. You never know what someone's got laying around in their garage that they'll never use.

@Rick@Laysons

Ahhhhh, No one repops the inners that I know of. You will need to start a wanted ad and find good used ones.
Them and the outer sill plates i got from Layson’s - brand new repops. I believe Ulf also got them for his award winning DartCharger. We

We are completely sold out of our second production run of the sill/inner plates.

We have another production run due up, but we do not have a firm ETA from the manufacturer when they will be done.

We do have quite a few customers waiting for the new run to show up, so when they do show up, there will be a lot of them shipping out.

-
Back