'61 Valiant parts/car in Portland OR

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Contact seller
Take a look. Car no longer has the alternator (it's in the trunk of my Dart). I would've got the heater box/core and some of the dashboard parts and the starter, but the clock was ticking and Bill was waiting for me to finish so we could get home. Lot of good parts left on this car, which is one of those bizarre ones you run into once in awhile: a very old car (60 years) with high miles but mostly original parts. The alternator I snagged is the original 1961 item. The car still has original spark plug wires(!), starter, carburetor, and other parts that you would figure would have been swapped long ago. Owner is a Russian used-car dealer; prepare to keep up with his bargaining. Name a reasonable price, he'll ask for more, say "Naw, not interested at that price, seeya" and he'll probably say Okeh.

If anyone gets this car and parts it I need the front and rear bumper, along with several other parts.

That's the other thing -- guy does not want to pull parts off of it and ship them. Anyone in Portland feel like taking requests and retrieving + shipping parts for cost plus time and trouble?

If I was not on the other side of the country I'd be all over that car, But I will call him just to talk and see.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back