Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuda Tom

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
NEW REPLACEMENT PART
These "Valiant" Steering Wheel Horn Centre Emblems have brought to market by CAL’s Restoration Parts in Australia to serve Valiant enthusiasts in the land down under!
I have purchased a few for my own cars and worked out a deal with CAL’s to obtain a quantity to distribute here stateside. Save a couple bucks on international shipping as well as the risk of loss and damage in the 2-3 week trip over. These are very nice pieces with vibrant colors and a nice tight fit. They produce a very nice look with saving the investment of a NOS part which are now running about $300.00 if you can find one! Please review the pictures I have taken as they make most of the description.

As described by CAL’s Restoration Parts:

“This Steering Wheel Centre emblem will suit ALL models of the "S Series", "AP5", "AP6" Chrysler Valiants, (plus also 1962 - 1965 Plymouth Valiants in the US). These also come with both the metal and rubber fitment rings, to allow for a direct replacement of your old worn out emblem
Please note, these are a high quality reproduction part, manufactured in the same process as the OEM supplier to Chrysler (and Plymouth) 50+ years ago (die tooled/molded/chrome plated/painted). These are a high-end quality Reproduction Part made by a leading parts supplier to the Automotive industry. These have been die tooled, injection molded, electroplated and painted as per the original OEM specifications and manufacturing techniques. A New Old Stock sample was sacrificed to ensure factory correctness.”

$79.00/USD via Paypal gets you (1) horn center securely packaged and sent via USPS Priority Mail in a small box with tracking in the continental US.

Will ship to Canada at $20.00/USD additional fee.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a very well done ( beautiful ) part.
I believe i seen the shipping but i didn't catch the cost of the part.
That was fast.
Looks great and a deal.

Looks like a very well done ( beautiful ) part.
I believe i seen the shipping but i didn't catch the cost of the part.
That was fast.
Looks great and a deal.
Thanks Stephen.
Can you clue me in on how to move my post to the Interior Parts Category? Has me stumped. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back