-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heelix

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my beloved 62 Lancer. Slant 6 170 three on the tree. Original black paint. This car used to be my daily driver but it's been sitting in my yard for several years. Car was running at the time, but rust in the floor board near gas pedal prematurely ended it's driving days. Engine is in good condition. Spent LOTS of $$ to get her in good mechanical shape. Added reconditioned gas tank (hard to find!), had electrical work done, etc., etc. Unfortunately, a tree limb fell on the front of the hood a couple of years ago and caused a couple of dents there. There are also some scratches on the body. Interior is not in great shape. Needs some TLC to restore it back to glory. Located in central North Carolina. PM me if you are interested or would like to see some photos. Thanks!

post the pictures here, the site is free & you can save lots of work time with emailing---
if you can email them you can post them-- just click mange attachments below the dialog box you filled out in the first post---
please reduce the pic size & post away---

also price is needed-- good luck ,Lawrence

wrong section too, unless you're selling this car in parts it should be in the cars for sale section

If selling parts please let me know I need several items, I will PM you with a list of items if you parting this car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back