Not open for further replies.

Bea

Dodge Damsel
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey All!

I'm looking for the upper door gaskets for my '62 Lancer. I have the Mfg. P/T#'s 2242714 (left door) & 2242715 (right door). I've been looking everywhere for replacements.

The gaskets do not have windlace attached to them, no metal, just standard rubber, that installs in the upper channel of the door and down both sides sides. The doorglass is sealed with these gaskets.

If you have a "magic" book of interchange #'s or a universal that is correct...hook me up! ~ Many Thanks, Bea

Ooh, that's a toughie. Off the top of my head, I can't think of anyone reproducing these gaskets, which are applicable only to the '61-'62 Valiant and Lancer 2-door hardtops (the 4-doors and wagons used combination windlace/weatherstrip pushed onto the doorframe pinch weld). But, see here for a list of places to try. If you strike out at every last place, your options are to buy something universal and make it work as best you can, or arrange to send your originals to Steele Rubber or Metro Moulded Parts for reproduction.

Ooh, that's a toughie. Off the top of my head, I can't think of anyone reproducing these gaskets, which are applicable only to the '61-'62 Valiant and Lancer 2-door hardtops (the 4-doors and wagons used combination windlace/weatherstrip pushed onto the doorframe pinch weld). But, see here for a list of places to try. If you strike out at every last place, your options are to buy something universal and make it work as best you can, or arrange to send your originals to Steele Rubber or Metro Moulded Parts for reproduction.

Wow...www.oldmoparts.com (Andy Bernbaum) had what I needed and they are in route! Thanks Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back