63 64 65 66 A body parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry no a/c cars.

I would also be interested in COMPLETE sets of rubber splash shields off of known A body models. Ones behind the headlights, ones on the frame rails, any on the engine well/over suspension?, ones on the splash plates in frt of the door hinges.

Have any complete sets all from the same car/model you're parting?

We're local too which is cool.

I would also be interested in COMPLETE sets of rubber splash shields off of known A body models. Ones behind the headlights, ones on the frame rails, any on the engine well/over suspension?, ones on the splash plates in frt of the door hinges.

Have any complete sets all from the same car/model you're parting?

We're local too which is cool.
I know what ones you are talking about and none of the cars I parted had any. They had already been pulled before I got the cars.

If you still have Left quarter panel,could you email me a pic and price?? I also could use the vertical brace that runs down in front of wheel well for both sides. My car is a 2 door hardtop,64 Valiant,will these parts fit,with some massaging? Thanx,Bruce

If you still have Left quarter panel,could you email me a pic and price?? I also could use the vertical brace that runs down in front of wheel well for both sides. My car is a 2 door hardtop,64 Valiant,will these parts fit,with some massaging? Thanx,Bruce

I think it will work for a Valiant it is complete cut down the floor with the wheelwell inner and outer still there along with the window and inner panel. It is rusted at the bottom and needs a patch. I do not plan on shipping something this big. If you would want to drive here to pick it up I could get you a picture.

I have a 65 that I am restoring but had a house fire (lost most everything) and I am trying to find both doors (as complete as possible) and all the seats. I think the rest of the parts I salvaged are restorable. Are these parts interchangable with any other models? Thanks

I have a 65 that I am restoring but had a house fire (lost most everything) and I am trying to find both doors (as complete as possible) and all the seats. I think the rest of the parts I salvaged are restorable. Are these parts interchangable with any other models? Thanks
I do have a pair of complete doors that have rust at the bottom lip. I didnt plan on shipping something that large as I am quite far from a Greyhound terminal and UPS that is near would charge a chunk. The seats are sold from these but the 64 and 65 had the same front seats and 64,65 and 66 have the same rear seat to keep your eye out for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back