-
Status
Not open for further replies.

redhotdart64

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Both Doors for Dart & Valiant 63-66 2-Door Hardtop. (W/Steel around the Window's). Price per Door is $85.00 Plus Shipping & Handling Fee of $10.00. Lip on Driver's Door is in "great" Condition. Door is in Perfect to very Great condition. Pass. Door lip has some height on lip in two places,(about Three to Four inches.), Still in Good to exceptable condition. Pass. Door has a small Hole in it, Some surface Rust on Front lower Corner. Both of these Doors are in Top Selling condition, w/no Dents or Dings or Scratches.(have pic's would not let me post on this site?). Windows are in Both Doors. Door handle's and Window handle's are Missing. Locks are also gone. Weight per Door is (EST.) 60lbs. Doors are sold as is "Cause" shipping can Destroy them, So Insurance is your cost. Send Zip Code and the way you want it shipped from my zip code which is 55401. Shipping Company would be up to you. Will sell alone as Driver side or Pass. Side.

Your right they are for a sedan, but its a two door and sedans are two or four.Thats why I put the window frame around them. If there is a another name for it tell me. Thank You.

If you list them as 2dr sedan doors people will know what they are.

Some people call the 2dr post doors but "post" is a Chevrolet term. It's no big deal but it is what it is.

Chuck

Both Doors for Dart & Valiant 63-66 2-Door Sedan. (W/Steel around the Window's). Price per Door is $65.00 Plus Shipping & Handling Fee of $10.00. Lip on Driver's Door is in "great" Condition. Door is in Perfect to very Exceptional condition. Pass. Door lip has some height on lip in two places,(about Three to Four inches.), Still in Good to Great condition. Pass. Door has a small Hole in it, Some surface Rust on Front lower Corner. Both of these Doors are in Top Selling condition, w/no Dents or Dings or Scratches.(have pic's would not let me post on this site?). Windows are in Both Doors. Door handle's and Window handle's are Missing. Locks are also gone. Weight per Door is (EST.) 60lbs. Doors are sold as is "Cause" shipping can Destroy them, So Insurance is your cost. Send Zip Code and the way you want it shipped from my zip code which is 55401. Shipping Company would be up to you. Will sell alone as Driver side or Pass. Side.

I have a 64 Dart and these Doors would Fit on my converible if they were Hard-top Doors. I have been told that 63-66 Doors were all the same. So if they do not fit 1963 then I will add a post stating that only 64-66.But I am not sure of Sedan's. So if any one is in the know I would need the Help. I just can't go by one person's word when I have seen so many 63-Dart and the Hard-top Doors are all the same... Thanks.

Whoever told you that all 63-66 doors interchange needs to go back to Mopar school!:read2: As Dan said 63s are different.I've owned all years of Valiants and Barracudas(63 to 66) and unless you want to swap out the entire latching system it just ain't gonna work.Rag

What about the Dart? Are they all the same or are they Different? So Post should read 64-66 Valiant with Dart 63-66 Right?

No,Dart and Valiant are the same.Try this for your ad-64-66 Dart / Valiant 2 dr sedan doors.......and you should be good to go.
As with all cars there are exception to the rules - mid year changes,useing up current inventory ect.,but I think the 63-64 door deal is a straight forward changeover. Rag

I have looked Everywhere on how to edit the First Post It will not let me? How do I Remove it, or Edit it, then I will repost it as 64-66 Doors. Thanks Everyone for Info on 63

Both Doors for Dart & Valiant 64-66 2-Door Hardtop. (W/Steel around the Window's). Price per Door is $65.00 Plus Shipping & Handling Fee of $10.00. Lip on Driver's Door is in "great" Condition. Door is in Perfect to very Great condition. Pass. Door lip has some height on lip in two places,(about Three to Four inches.), Still in Good to exceptable condition. Pass. Door has a small Hole in it, Some surface Rust on Front lower Corner. Both of these Doors are in Top Selling condition, w/no Dents or Dings or Scratches.(have pic's would not let me post on this site?). Windows are in Both Doors. Door handle's and Window handle's are Missing. Locks are also gone. Weight per Door is (EST.) 60lbs. Doors are sold as is "Cause" shipping can Destroy them, So Insurance is your cost. Send Zip Code and the way you want it shipped from my zip code which is 55401. Shipping Company would be up to you. Will sell alone as Driver side or Pass. Side.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back