-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tkalp

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
The painter broke the windshield of my '65 Barracuda taking it out. It had a slight wiper scratch so I wanted to replace it anyway. My local glass company says it is an obsolete WS and their sources did not have any in stock. Argh. Found a used WS locally but it is slightly pitted and blessed with more wiper marks than I had before. So in search of a glass or information on where to get a WS. New or nice used will be fine. Located in Wichita, KS, am retired so wouldn't mind driving a distance to pick one up, or if someone wants to ship that is fine. New to the collector MoPar community so don't have many resources for parts.

The painter broke the windshield of my '65 Barracuda taking it out. It had a slight wiper scratch so I wanted to replace it anyway. My local glass company says it is an obsolete WS and their sources did not have any in stock. Argh. Found a used WS locally but it is slightly pitted and blessed with more wiper marks than I had before. So in search of a glass or information on where to get a WS. New or nice used will be fine. Located in Wichita, KS, am retired so wouldn't mind driving a distance to pick one up, or if someone wants to ship that is fine. New to the collector MoPar community so don't have many resources for parts.

rock auto has them, I don't know how good they are
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?carcode=1378133&parttype=6512&ck[viewcurrency]=USD&ck[mkt_US]=true&ck[mkt_EU]=false&ck[mkt_CA]=false&ck[mkt_MX]=false&ck[year_1995]=true&ck[ID]=0&ck[idlist]=0&ck[year_1996]=true&ck[PHP_SESSION_ID]=u7t1h1rqsbvocj9slv789u6h64

Ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-W...ash=item21038e6650:g:LuAAAOSwDNdV06jp&vxp=mtr

Call a competing glass shop local to you and see if they can locate one for you. that's what I had to did when my insurance company(safeguard vendor) couldn't find one. I checked the local yellow pages and found 3 shops that could get the gasket And the windshield. plus it was 50 bucks less for me.

The Windshield glass is available new, DW625. There are some on EBAY, should be available through various glass sources. Same for 63-66 Darts, Valiants, Barracudas.

Thanks everyone. What quick results. Just ordered one from Rock Auto. This is a great group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back