63 Dart value

-

FU64RY

Reaction score
I have a chance to get a complete 63 dart convertible, turn key driver that has been sitting quite a while floors are gone other than what I can not see under the car it is in good condition.
Worth restoring or parting out values?

Check the frame rails as with any purchase.... Verts are worth more than Hardtops. Hardtop are worth more than 4 doors. OK so I am being a smart *** as my wife tells me. I love early Darts, but 63-6 Darts are not at the top of the pecking order value wise..... You will spend more on most any resto in parts than you will sell it for restored.
Being a driver makes it more desirable than a roller for sure. . The tail lights are a pricey hard to find items if bad. Grill somewhat too. As the headlight bezels. or any missing vert specific parts. Look it over good!!!

I have a chance to get a complete 63 dart convertible, turn key driver that has been sitting quite a while floors are gone other than what I can not see under the car it is in good condition.
Worth restoring or parting out values?
What are they asking for it?

I sold mine for 4800, it needed a new top had a few rust bubbles, but it ran fine and didn't need much else.

Sold my Hardtop, year ago... all rust repaired, decent driver paint... run, drive, needed a carb kit and interior redone.... $1500 and the guy had it shipped and bitched!!!! ha
But I was moving and could not move them all. Still $200 ahead. Good old Missouri!

-
Back