63 gave birth to what now?

-

thesnafu72

Reaction score
Greetings FABO! I have recently purchased a 1963 Dodge Dart GT and I am considering 14 inch wheels instead of the standard 13. Buying tires for 13 inch wheels isn't that cheap, and I figure there will be added stability and handling with a bigger wheel.. (also, I would be able to use this set as spares for my '72 Swinger which has the small bolt pattern and 14's as well). The thing is that if I do make the switch, I won't be able to use my factory wheel covers, because they accomodate a 13" wheel only. What other options did Dodge offer on other trim levels for 1963? My manual tells me that the GT came standard with wheel covers but the 170 and 270 did not. Did they have a particular poverty cap special to the Dart? What about other cars that year? Any information helps. Did the Valiant have the same cap on the 100 and 200? Pics help too... ANYTHING REALLY

My 63 came with dog dishes. It's only a Dart 170 though. I am putting 14's on it but will retain the dog dishes.

63 Valiant: I found a pair of 14" 66 full covers that I like. Also have the original caps the VDart's post shows on the left. I have some rim trim to dress up the caps if I want.

-
Back