-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realm412

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I unfortunately need to sell my project car. I'm located in livermore CA. it's as stated, a 1963 plymouth valiant v200. push button automatic, 225ci slant six, clifford 6 in to 2 headers, 2bbl carb, flowmaster turbo single exhaust, rims and tires. new door seals, new windshield, rear window and seals. body has been neglected.

included with the car i'll give you all my spare parts parts for it. Tail light lenses, dash vents, driver side quarter panel, original single carb, intake and exhaust manifold.

the motor was a rebuild, it has maybe 50k on it (maybe) the transmission was also recently rebuilt but after an issue with a shop, i lost 3rd gear. I don't know enough to fix it myself and ran out of money. it will start and give you 1st, 2nd, and reverse but it won't go to 3rd. you'll have to tow it home. I was about to start on the body work when the tranny went out.

here's a link to the craigslist ad. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/2804584008.html

it's the car in my profile pic, and there are pictures of it if click the "view photos by: realm412" link as well.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back