Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiant63

Early A-body Valiants
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I have two slant 6 valiants that I will be taking to the crusher soon. Few parts are left, but the rear side windows on the 63 staion wagon are good. The 4 door is aslant 6 car with push button trans. Parts are cheap. $25 for each side window and nothing over that. Doors available, too for $25 each. Just ask if you need, wants something.

Does the wagon have the following:
Power tailgate window
Air deflectors
back seat
tire well cover
door panels.
Let me know please.

Thanks,
Bruce B.

The wagon is trashed body wise. Bent in the middle from rust.. doors don't close.
Door panels are there, tire well cover is there and so is the back seat... I tink. No air deflector and no power window. How far away are ya? YOu can have all that stuff for $35 is ya want. Anythng else ya need? Slant 6 engine and trans are still thre.. pb auto car. ]

Power tailgate window
Air deflectors
back seat
tire well cover
door panels.

I need..

- defrost vents in dash
- gas pedal
- headlight bezels (rings)
- antenna with bezel and cable
- trim around radio
- trim around heater controls
- steering wheel with horn button (has the Valiant emblem)
- drivers side arm rest foam
- passenger side arm rest base

If you have any of these that are in decent shape please let me know.

I have two slant 6 valiants that I will be taking to the crusher soon. Few parts are left, but the rear side windows on the 63 staion wagon are good. The 4 door is aslant 6 car with push button trans. Parts are cheap. $25 for each side window and nothing over that. Doors available, too for $25 each. Just ask if you need, wants something.

I know, probably gone, but looking for windshield wipers + assembly, shifter knob (push buttons okay, it's the knob that goes on the park slide I need), side mirrors for a '63 dart 170 (my daily driver).

I still am interested in the parts I listed above.
Where are you located at?
Let me know so we can get this deal done please.

Later,
Bruce B.

I am after a drivers side 64 Valiant tail light lens.Do you still have one?
Andrew/Kidd

Sorry, but I don't hve cpomputer access at home and I have been sick lately. Just getting over it.
I do not have any tail light lenss, sorry. I don't have a roof rack either. The tailgate is there as are the parts.
Some of you should just call me at (570) 386 432 zero and request he parts you ed. I promise to keep the cost to a minimum and the quality still acceptable. Thanks.
Alan

Sorry, but I don't hve cpomputer access at home and I have been sick lately. Just getting over it.
I do not have any tail light lenss, sorry. I don't have a roof rack either. The tailgate is there as are the parts.
Some of you should just call me at (570) 386 432 zero and request he parts you ed. I promise to keep the cost to a minimum and the quality still acceptable. Thanks.
Alan

FABO,

570 Area code =

Wilkes-Barre, Scranton PA

Good luck:read2:

The wagon is trashed body wise. Bent in the middle from rust.. doors don't close.
Door panels are there, tire well cover is there and so is the back seat... I tink. No air deflector and no power window. How far away are ya? YOu can have all that stuff for $35 is ya want. Anythng else ya need? Slant 6 engine and trans are still thre.. pb auto car. ]

Power tailgate window
Air deflectors
back seat
tire well cover
door panels.

is the power brake stuff still there? shoot me a price for everything (pedal, line, brakets, booster, hardware, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back