Not open for further replies.

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
175   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a pair of front bumper guards for a 63 Valiant. Although the early guards all appear to be the same shape, the cut-out where they fit on the bumper appears to be year and bumper specific. Thanks for any help or leads.

i have a some i got them for my 66 and found out the same thing weard thow they dont have the rubber gards on them they are pretty nice one has a goot scrach on it but they are realy nice for there age tks Paul p,s how have you ben

i have a some i got them for my 66 and found out the same thing weard thow they dont have the rubber gards on them they are pretty nice one has a goot scrach on it but they are realy nice for there age tks Paul p,s how have you ben

Hi Paul - doing well. Yep none of the early A guards had a rubber face on them. It appears that each year's front and rear bumpers was different, or just enough so to make the guards for that year unique. 65 rear guards almost fit; with a little grinding on the lower edge, they ought to.

You certainly know your early A's Don.
After all the times that you've helped me (and others) I wish I could help you, but as you know, nothing like that Downunder.
Good Luck with the search
Gary

Hi Paul - doing well. Yep none of the early A guards had a rubber face on them. It appears that each year's front and rear bumpers was different, or just enough so to make the guards for that year unique. 65 rear guards almost fit; with a little grinding on the lower edge, they ought to.
Let me get with waggon and see if he has a 63 and if they fit

Let me get with waggon and see if he has a 63 and if they fit

Hi Paul - He doesn't have the 63 Valiant front bumper any longer - I have it!. It has the guard mounting holes on it so that's why I'm looking for the guards. I'll be using it on a project I'm working on.

Without fitting them I don't know. I know 65 Valiant fronts won't fit; neither will 65 Dart front or rears. 65 Valiant rears are close but will require some grinding to be done on the contour where it bolts to the bumper.

Still looking for 63 Valiant front bumper guards.

new to this site.normally brother brian did this but passed in jan. still have safari. just gotta tie up some loose ends but will be for sale. runs and drives. still got 65 ute. imported in 86. my baby! not for sale!when its my time,Ill will it to the u.s.p.s. being a r.h. drive. be the coolest mailman on the block!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back