-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sbh126

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Come get it. The wife wants it out of the driveway. Car was driving 6 months ago till one of the pistons blew. 4 door car slant 6 pushbutton automatic (removed). You can taxe the original engine and trans for an additional $100. Lots of good parts for a driver quality car. Floors are completely rusted through but the rest of the body is relatively good (minus the fenders). It looks like the tires are brand new, lots of tread. All the glass is good except for the windshield is clouded. Has a trunk full of parts. Comes with front and rear seats. This car is worth what i'm asking for in scrap weight but I just cant bring myself to send all these good parts to the crusher when I could help somebody out. I dont have time to part this car out so please dont ask. If your close by and see something you like. Come get the whole car and sell what you dont need. I have the title and keys. I accept paypal, cash, or possibly trades for mopar parts. Let me know what you have. I will also accept trades for guns.

Spencer
208 681 6110
[email protected]

I cant seem to get the pics to upload. Email if your interested and I can send them to you.

SBH126
I grew up in Swansboro NC glad to see someone is from that close to home good louck on the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back