63 valiant

-

goldbike

Reaction score
011.JPG

Good looking Valiant! Are those the same slot mags that were on that yellow Valiant I sold you way back?
These wheels are 15X7 American Racing Wheels they make for the 63-66 A bodies, they call them Ansen, they do not scrub anywhere! I will get back on the tire size. But I still have the 14X6 slots that were on the yellow one you sold to me over 25yrs. ago. My very 1st. Valiant, been hooked since. A lot of those parts are on this car now. Chrome valve cover,Chrome master cyl. 4 speed gearbox and bell housing, probably more. I think the yellow one was a 64. A big van hit it and totaled it. Then got a 65 and used all the good stuff to put on it. Then a truck ran a light and bent the left front frame. Them picked up this 63 in 1995 that had been sitting a block over for years and pulled the parts from the 65 to put on the 63.The whole Valiant deal has been a load of fun.

I originally bought those 14x6 slots for my 65 Barracuda. At some point they started looking kinda dated to me, so put them on the Valiant which I then sold to you. Now they look good to me again. Especially the 15 inchers.

PS: the yellow one was a 65 with a 64 grille. Don't remember exactly how that happened, but I did think the 64 grille looked better than the 65. After I swapped the original 3-speed 170 for a 4-speed 225 and slapped in some ADDCO front and rear sway bars, that was one of the most fun driving cars I've ever owned.

-
Back