-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fastcorgigarage

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am down a vehicle and my cheapest way to get back on the road is to fix my dart project. I need a /6 motor in good running condition and a front bench seat for my 64 Dart.

I need these parts cheap and I can trade some items off towards them like a predator 500 carb with extras, marvel inverse oiler, and I can try to come up with other items.

My dad has a good running 225 engine up here in MN, also know where there are several early-a bench seats near by...

My dad has a good running 225 engine up here in MN, also know where there are several early-a bench seats near by...
That is awesome but I don't have a way to get up there to pick them up. My truck is what blew up and it is beyond repair this time, but what can you expect from a chevy.

I have a 225 from a 75 duster --that was running when pulled in Wichita Ks ,Lawrence

I thought I had a good motor and trans found but the guy has dropped out on me. I tried to call and text him several time with no answer. So I am still needing a motor and if it is a higher year that will need the adapter ring then I will need the proper trans parts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back