-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Farling

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a Dart or Valiant wagon 64-65-66 prefer automatic and 273. Not looking for a stunning car, but not a bucket of bolts either. Want something that runs and can be dressed up.

Hi where are you located? If you have founs your car and are looking to restore please restore please I have a bunch of miscellaneous items for 66 such as a steering wheel tail lights engine parts windshields floor mats I seriously have a lot of things that my father was trying to put out his car and never was able to. I am located in Massachusetts.

Hi where are you located? If you have founs your car and are looking to restore please restore please I have a bunch of miscellaneous items for 66 such as a steering wheel tail lights engine parts windshields floor mats I seriously have a lot of things that my father was trying to put out his car and never was able to. I am located in MassachuseTS

Nope haven't found one yet. THNKS

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this 1963 Dodge Dart Station Wagon.. Slant 6. push button transmission... runs great... daily driver.. I am in Long Beach, CA 90805... Asking $6500 obo...

DART WAGON.jpg

I have a 66 with a 4 speed 225 slant six and bucket seats in the front bench in the back good running car and have a parts car to go with it 2500.00 the only problem I am in Calif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back