[WANTED] 64-65 barracuda bucket seat bracket slider bottoms

-
I would very much appreciate that but please don’t let it become a hassle or burden for you… I will PM you with my cell and whatever works at your convenience of course…

not sure if you remember seeing my pictures of my current setup, but I have seats with sliders/ tracks… it’s the bottom halves I’m in need of that would bolt to the floor pan if I’m saying that correctly, at least I hope that’s what I’m up against, and after speaking here with you and the other members it sounds like 64-65 are unique to those two years…

Regardless I certainly appreciate your time and efforts and am thankful for any help I can get! I’ll PM you shortly. Thanks, Jeff!

I would very much appreciate that but please don’t let it become a hassle or burden for you… I will PM you with my cell and whatever works at your convenience of course…

not sure if you remember seeing my pictures of my current setup, but I have seats with sliders/ tracks… it’s the bottom halves I’m in need of that would bolt to the floor pan if I’m saying that correctly, at least I hope that’s what I’m up against, and after speaking here with you and the other members it sounds like 64-65 are unique to those two years…

Regardless I certainly appreciate your time and efforts and am thankful for any help I can get! I’ll PM you shortly. Thanks, Jeff!
I have had several over the years and I think my wife and I have 8 or 9 right now of that vintage. I have the correct ones you need not be troubled by that. I saw the pics and I'm with you that you only need the bottom halves. I just noted needing to keep the top halves as that's where all the moving pieces and parts are that I will someday use. It is a slight hassle but my wife and I like to help other members with parts that we will probably never need. Believe me I'm an old fart and the last thing I want to do is lay under this car in the grass and take off 60 year old nuts to get these tracks out. They are even one year older than mine...LOL but that's what part of this forum is for!

I have had several over the years and I think my wife and I have 8 or 9 right now of that vintage. I have the correct ones you need not be troubled by that. I saw the pics and I'm with you that you only need the bottom halves. I just noted needing to keep the top halves as that's where all the moving pieces and parts are that I will someday use. It is a slight hassle but my wife and I like to help other members with parts that we will probably never need. Believe me I'm an old fart and the last thing I want to do is lay under this car in the grass and take off 60 year old nuts to get these tracks out. They are even one year older than mine...LOL but that's what part of this forum is for!
Well gosh darn it, had I only known… we were just in Chicago last week! I would have gladly come over to alleviate an “old fart” from any unnecessary labor and crawled right into that grass happily and fought that 60 year old hardware! :lol:

Well gosh darn it, had I only known… we were just in Chicago last week! I would have gladly come over to alleviate an “old fart” from any unnecessary labor and crawled right into that grass happily and fought that 60 year old hardware! :lol:
let me know when you are coming back. We are 90 miles straight south I 57. I will have the jack, stands, tools and maybe even some cardboard for you to lay on. Cold Beer optional. lol

A Team.jpg

Just an FYI. That bracket would be for a 66 Charger. 66 A and B bodies were height adjustable, 67 were solid.
Interesting as the this Charger was definitely a 67. No telling what’s been swapped over the years

-
Back