64 Barracuda - Clist

-
The body is nice but the interior ,well that's another story.I'd say it's a 5000 dollar car at best

Correct me if i'm wrong, but that would be a '65 wouldn't it?

I have had both it's been a long time sense I had a 65 but I think the only difference is the dash and push button shift ? Maybe some one that knows for sure will chime in.

I thought that that grill and the light bars were a '65 only thing. But i'm no early b'cuda expert.

00p0p_bwYXRbpJxLu_600x450.jpg

edit, my bad, I just found pics of other '64's on google and they have that grill.

The 64 has a valiant script on the trunk and a 64 dash other than that they are the same but in 64 there was no commando 273 option .and the 4 speed shift ball was white not black like 65

My 64 doesn't have Valiant script. Only way to tell for sure is gauge cluster and heater controls are different between 64 and 65.

My 64 doesn't have Valiant script. Only way to tell for sure is gauge cluster and heater controls are different between 64 and 65.
Did you buy it new from the dealer like that ? They came from the factory with the valiant script but they all have a long history too and at some point the trunk lid could have been replaced for some reason. In 64 it was still a Valiant.in 65 they started moving away from the Valiant image but still had those V's in the wheel covers and the horn button . By 66 all that was gone .

-
Back