[FOR SALE] 64 Dart 2dr Sedan Parting out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any parts available from the Plymouth Satellite next to the Dart in the first picture? Thanks

How about the Driver's side fresh air vent assembly. I'm guessing/hoping it's the same as a '64 Valiant?
The assembly I have iswithout a door, and the opening size is different than the passenger vent on the heater box.
This is what I have.

DrVent.jpg

How about the Driver's side fresh air vent assembly. I'm guessing/hoping it's the same as a '64 Valiant?
The assembly I have iswithout a door, and the opening size is different than the passenger vent on the heater box.
This is what I have.

View attachment 1715576877

Hey I’m going to be removing my driver’s side fresh air vent in the next week or so. The door broke off the hinge but I still have it. PM if you’re interested

I rounded up this for the front park lights. The sockets and wiring are good. Chrome has pitting. What all did you need?

20200813_103958.jpg

20200813_104003.jpg

20200813_104028.jpg

Had 25.00 on the visors and 15.00 on the hood emblem. Hows 15.00 for all the park light stuff? So 55.00 plus shipping on everything.

do you have the rubber mouldings for between rear bumper and body both sides? also strip of rubber just below cowl vent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back