-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back in Time

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have decided to sell my 64 Dart project car. Paint was stripped and car was shot in Epoxy Primer. Car has spent it's entire life in Arizona and has no rust other than surface rust that I sprayed with Rustoleum .Not much has been done mechanically other than installing new fuel pump, New heater core and new Gas Tank.I have a set of lightly used KYB shocks bought from a member here in the parts stash. The interior has new headliner,carpet and paint.Neon buckets and cheap seat covers because I planned to do a custom interior later on. This car needs some tlc from someone with more time and talent than I have. Engine seems solid although I have only driven it around the block a few times. The transmission is weak and should be gone through but does move the car and shifts like it should. It has a bad leak where the cable goes into the transmission. I'm sure I'm leaving something out so if you need to know something just ask. I'm asking $ 2500.00. Will add more photo's in next post.

Price Reduced to $2000.00 8/1/2018

100_0133.JPG

100_0214.JPG

100_0215.JPG

100_0221.JPG

100_0259.JPG

100_0260.JPG

100_0263.JPG

100_0264.JPG

100_0265.JPG

100_0266.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Title? Have all trim(condition)? Cheap shipper to Chicago? LOL

Thanks Dave

Mycuda
I had a 66 B-Cuda shipped from San Digo in June 2017, by a guy from Elk grove village Ill. Name of company is "Pirgo Trans" P.O. Box1271 Elk Grove Village, Ill. 60009, 1-888-844-9396. My cost to him when car arrived was $700.00. Real nice guy was very helpfull. Car wouldn't run, and it took 1 1/2 hrs to get it started to get off truck, and it was the first one on, so he had to unload all the others (6). then it started pouring down rain, but he was real nice about it.
If you get this car call him up I hope he's still around.
I went thru a broker, and had to pay $75.00 to them, then they set it up, with pirgo.

Good luck dave C.

Yes shipping cars isnt terrible if it starts and drives on and off the trailer.
Maybe im missing something where is this car located?

Any idea on shipping the car to southern colorado.

I think the seller lived in colorado before, do you ever make it back up here anymore ?

If you were coming through pueblo, I have a spot where you could park this car.....permanently :)

Any idea on shipping the car to southern colorado.

I think the seller lived in colorado before, do you ever make it back up here anymore ?

If you were coming through pueblo, I have a spot where you could park this car.....permanently :)

Don't get back to Colorado much. Before I bought this one I was looking at one in Northern Colorado and it was around $ 500.00 shipping to Arizona.

Sorry for late replies. I was out of town without internet.I am hesitant to get shipping info for people because they want all my info then they bug me to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back