-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
64 Dart GT for sale. 318, push button auto, Recently dropped the motor and trans out for a re-seal, cleaning and paint. New suspension bushings, ball joints, pitman arm. Suspension and k-member is painted. Nice paint, beautiful interior, new carpet. New 17x7 wheels with 215/45's and 235/45's. Recent brake job. Runs and drives great. Asking $12000 obo, please make an offer.

Thank you
-Chris
951-551-6181

64Dart4of35.jpg

64Dart1of35.jpg

64Dart20of35.jpg

Btt. We've been enjoying this car, but its now time to go. Have a 66 Belvedere that needs finishing. Transmission just got rebuilt, radiator recored, rebuilt edelbrock 4 barrel. New price is $10,000. Delivery possible.

Thank you
Chris

Btt. We've been enjoying this car, but its now time to go. Have a 66 Belvedere that needs finishing. Transmission just got rebuilt, radiator recored, rebuilt edelbrock 4 barrel. New price is $10,000. Delivery possible.

Thank you
Chris

Is this the Dart that was at Fall Fling at the Motech vendor tent?

BTT, still available. Nice daily driver, really doesn't need anything. Nice stereo. Runs, drives, stops great.

If anyone wants too check it out, it's at our shop everyday:

26871 Hobie Circle
Suite B9
Murrieta, CA 92562

Thank you. We've had a lot of interest, but no one committed. Is the price too high? Honestly the only thing I would want to change on the car is the headlight rings and one taillight. Everything else works flawlessly. :shrug:

-Chris :D

IMO, there's nothing wrong with the price...it looks like a sweet ride with a good powerplant, nice wheels/tires, tasteful mods...looks really nice to me, and if I had $12000 of surplus funds burning a hole in my pocket, a place to put it, income to insure it, etc etc etc...

Thanks guys. Here is the new price: $9000 and that's about it. Very nice car for $9000.

Thanks
-Chris

Chris, I've hesitated to answer, but you seem to be fishing for the value. It's a nice car and the ONLY 60s car I've seen on 17's that doesn't make me want to gag, it actually looks pretty good. That car, that nice, has a very limited buyer pool. If you want decent money out of it you're either going to have to be patient or put it on e-bay and hope for an impulse buy. And realize, that I'm not putting the car down, it's just the reality of the 64 Dart.

There's a lot out there in that price range, some not as nice, but more desirable to more people. Good luck with the sale.

Chris, I've hesitated to answer, but you seem to be fishing for the value. It's a nice car and the ONLY 60s car I've seen on 17's that doesn't make me want to gag, it actually looks pretty good. That car, that nice, has a very limited buyer pool. If you want decent money out of it you're either going to have to be patient or put it on e-bay and hope for an impulse buy. And realize, that I'm not putting the car down, it's just the reality of the 64 Dart.

There's a lot out there in that price range, some not as nice, but more desirable to more people. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the insight and kinda words Jim. I do realize it's a 64 Dart and pretty low on the desirability scale. I wasn't a big fan til we bought this one and now I own this and 2 65's :cheers::D

I probably wouldn't sell except we have a 66 Belvedere that needs finishing.

Thanks
-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back