Not open for further replies.

Claydart

MOPAR to the very bones
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I have recently made a few sets of the inner trim rings for 64 dart tail lights. I 3D printed them with ABS and sent them out to be chromed. I had to have at least 10 pieces to make the minimum amount and still be a good deal if i was to sell any of them. I will sell them for $80.00 per set of two plus shipping. These look very similar to other rings I have seen advertised but never in stock, which is why I made my own. I have 5 sets that I will sell. PM me if interested.

IMG_4755.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thinking of making more if there is enough interest. I also made one set of outer trim rings without the flutes in them, (fluted rings would be very hard to copy) and these are ABS as well. Not sure how these would work out, since the original ones are metal. But regardless, I have one set of those and they would have to be glued on to hold.

Can u take a pic of the small one the other way the way it mounts. Trying to make sure it mounts mine got taken out by garage door closing

Last edited:
They are a pretty tight fit. I would use some good epoxy to hold them on.

$85.00 per pair shipped. These are really nice. I just want to get my initial investment back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back