-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fastcorgigarage

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have had the craziest up and down with this damn car from trying to fix it, then tried to sell it, then even tried to donate it. Well I have officially gone full circle yet again, my wife and I are tired of dealing with people so now the car cant go anywhere.

I am in need of some parts to get this thing going and cheaper is better!

Wiring Harness under dash is a must but a complete car harness is preferred

Running 225 Slant 6 motor close to southeast Kansas

Front bench seat

Rear Window trim

I would like to say thank you in advance to anyone that can help out.

I also have some auto parts that I can trade off for what I need.
Predator 500 Carb with extras and original box/papers
Marvel Mystery oil Inverse Oiler

I have a 225 engine and push button transmission in a 1963 dart and a matched set of newly reupholstered front and rear seat. $200.00 seats and $200 motor and trans,have other parts I am selling. I am in Indiana.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUE-R7mjAJQ"]dodge dart slant six - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• dart pics 002.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 167
  • dart pics 003.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 174
  • dart pics 004.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 161
  • dart pics 005.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 164
  • dart pics 006.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 175
2 or 4 door bench seat ? I have a front and a rear from a 64 2 door Dart you could have for free.They need re done.And a fresh engine. But Vegas is a drive from Kansas.

I may have a motor found but I cant make out what this issue would be. Read the quote below of what the seller sent me in a email and voice your thoughts.

"I just took the head in to be redone. The shop milled the head and replaced 2 exhaust valves. I am having problems getting the rockers run and I can not get the miss out of the engine. The miss was not there before the head was rebuilt."

come to Wichita & pick- up the 225 I have -- came from a 1975 duster-- that drove to my house. Lawrence

Estill trying to track down a engine wiring harness. I would prefer the engine to be close to zip code 67301.

Ok after dealing with numerous people over the last couple months on /6 motors I have decided to just do a V8 swap instead. Thanks for all of the previous offers.

All I need now is a front bench seat to be re upholstered. Shipping quotes need to be made for drop off at 67301 or 67337 if you are wanting to ship via Grey Hound.

I would also like to find a good uncut dash from a 64 270, having a factory radio in it would be a great bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back