64 Dodge Dart Resto

-

fastcorgigarage

Reaction score
I got a 1964 Dodge Dart 270 about a year ago off of a friend that moved from Kansas to California. He said it was in great shape just needed a set of points, that's the last time I do trust a friend. The motor is shot and I was assured the body was in great shape, and it looked that way till I lifted the carpet and cleaned out the trunk to find patches and a lack of trunk pan. Well to wrap up the story I found a 1963 Dodge Dart 270 in actual great condition except for the wrecked front end, but hey all the stuff I need didn't get touched. Now my first A Body is looking promising again and I couldn't be happier to own my dream car. I know you all love pics and I will post some when I get my car pulled out of the tiny garage it's in and moved into my shop.

any one know where i can get a 1964 dodge dart coolant recovery tank no matter how expensive car is original and in good condition just need couple original parts like the tail light lenses and cortesy light lenses that would be awesome thanks guys

-
Back