'64 Plymouth Valiant reproduction Tail lens

-

AussiePlymouths

Reaction score
G'day,
Not anything that I'm selling. Just a heads up for all you blokes over there in USA.
Here in Oz we have a bloke who does a really good reproduction of plastic lenses.

I noticed that he has a listing on Ebay Australia for '64 Plymouth Valiant.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Plymouth...cessories&hash=item3a7b5fbc4c&_uhb=1#ht_500wt

I haven't seen these reproduced over there (i may be wrong).
He lists at $au65.00, but you will need to check on shipping to you. The dollar exchange is a little in our favour but only a couple of cents.

If anyone wants a pair I will buy them on your behalf and ship to you if he won't, but you will need to Paypal me first of course. PM me for more info.
Hope this helps you '64 owners.

Can't comment on the arch. I don't have a '64 myself to compare. I did have this bloke reproduce the P15 stylised ship hood ornament that lights up for my P15 Plymouths a few years ago and he did them perfect - right down to the part number. I know his work is really good.

Just passing on the fact that he is available thru Ebay Downunder for those who are interested.

That's cool! I've already bought a set a few years ago now. Hopefully he'll keep making them.

Guy in Mexico cast some replacement 65 style lenses that say STANLEY on them, look nice but no Mopar numbers or symbol. He is on Ebay and ships to USA no problem. Not as nice as the real looking deal, but in a pinch, they look fine.

I got the Mexican ones (NoMas on ebay, I recall). Looks good for the price (~$35/pr), but haven't installed. I don't recall the ridge shown in the Aus ones.

-
Back