'64 service manual PDF

-

Luc

Reaction score
I ordered a original repro of the '64 Dart Service manual, but I'd rather have a copy in PDF as well, for practical reasons. Do anybody have access to one ? PM me please !

The 64 and 65 are the same FSM, I got a reprint and it said both years.

PS> I may have spoke too soon, I was thinking of my Plymouth FSM.

The 64 and 65 are the same FSM

No, sir, they are not.

I may have spoke too soon, I was thinking of my Plymouth FSM.

That's not a one-book-for-both-years, either. There is a separate FSM for each and every make and year. There is a '63 Plymouth/Valiant FSM, a '63 Dodge/Dart FSM, a '64 Plymouth/Valiant FSM, a '64 Dodge/Dart FSM, a '65 Plymouth/Valiant FSM, a '65 Dodge/Dart FSM, etc. There's a lot of overlap in the info they contain, but the overlap is not total because the cars are similar, not identical.

I believe there are differences in wiring from 64 to 65. You can download the 65 manual free from MyMopar. The wiring diagram you'd have to use for 64 is the aftermarket diagrams at the same site, under "wiring"

I believe there are differences in wiring from 64 to 65. ...
Probably. My 64 Valiant has tranny push-buttons and my 1965 Dart not. That led to a redesign of the dash, w/ components in different locations so the wiring harness varies. The 1965 firewall bulkhead connector is also different.

-
Back