-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richkid241

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
64 valiant near Beckley wv. Car has built 360 727 with reversed valvebodie and trans brake.rollbar narrowed rear with 4link b&m shifter,msd ign. Have original hood painted same color.fuel cell and battery in trunk.all new front end,super nice runs in the low 7s in the 1/8th mile.way over 25 invested would like 15 so can put down on a piece of equipment.serious inquiries only please.having trouble getting a pic I will try from another computer i can e-mail also.

Attachments

• val3.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 839
  • val2.JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 838
  • val1.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 831
  • val4.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 830
Wish it was washed before i took pic's car is practically brand new inside and out.was rotisserie repaired two years ago and any place that even looked week was cut out and new metal welded in.my pic's just don't do it justice.

It is super nice,just wish was mine,I'd never sell after all been done.belongs to a close friend that built this for his son to have some fun with but the closest track is like hour and a half away.car was never run hard just took down for test and tune a few times.

Well my friend has found a rollback he's wanting and trying to practically give everything away and dropped the price to 10 obo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back