-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparDoc440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Have a 196 Dodge 273 for sale. Out of a Dart, with the HP package (came with a 4bbl carb, and a Charger 273 air cleaner insert) engine is the original from the factory for the Dart, and was rebuilt with less than 1000 miles put on it when pulled. Any questions, please let me know! Thanks!

Have a 196 Dodge 273 for sale. Out of a Dart, with the HP package (came with a 4bbl carb, and a Charger 273 air cleaner insert) engine is the original from the factory for the Dart, and was rebuilt with less than 1000 miles put on it when pulled. Any questions, please let me know! Thanks!

price and location

UPDATE! Did a little research, as my history in not all knowing lol. This is what I cam up with for this particular engine.

a new high performance version of the 273 engine was released with a 4-barrel carburetor, 10.5:1 compression, a more aggressive camshaft with solid tappets, and other upgrades which increased output to 235 bhp

The Commando 273 engine, premium mechanical and trim specifications, and special "Charger" badging. They were the first Dodge models to bear the "Charger" name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back