65 and 66 273 radiators

-

valiantwagonguy

Reaction score
I have 5 or 6 original 1965 / 1966 273 V8 radiators that I am thinking of selling .I am thinking of cutting the cores out and just selling the top & bottom tanks and side brackets .They would need to be re-cored anyway so this would cut way down on shipping I'm thinking. This is for guys doing restorations where they want the originality of a proper looking radiator V8 with all those proper numbers on top and the inlet & outlet in the right place rather than an aftermarket one made from al . Thoughts ?

I have 5 or 6 original 1965 / 1966 273 V8 radiators that I am thinking of selling .I am thinking of cutting the cores out and just selling the top & bottom tanks and side brackets .They would need to be re-cored anyway so this would cut way down on shipping I'm thinking. This is for guys doing restorations where they want the originality of a proper looking radiator V8 with all those proper numbers on top and the inlet & outlet in the right place rather than an aftermarket one made from al . Thoughts ?

Leave one piece. Pay for shipping. Most rad shops want the whole thing for measurements. Hey! That’s what my radiator shop told me when I said I needed a recore. Maybe they just want the copper. Joe

They want the copper . If you have the top bottom and both side brackets you can easily determine the core size

-
Back