65 and sunny!!

-

doogievlg

Reaction score
About to head out and help a cousin move then spend the evening hiking! Anyone else enjoying their nice day?

Yesterday was in the low 60's here and sunny. My wife and I took our grandson on a hike up Kennesaw Mountain. Today is warmer but cloudy. Plan on getting the Barracuda out.

Attachments

• Kennesaw Mountain.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Kaleb Kennesaw Mtn.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 93
yes wonderful day.. have to stop and take a break every so often old and bout woreout!???

working on my car shed addition, spread a little fiiler on the Bel 1. 75 again today, probably record high again like yesterday. will get back t normal for here next week 25/4-50 for this time of year. I start getting excited this time of year, winter is bout over, will go back to my piddly part time job in bout 6 weeks. $$$$$$$$$$$ for car parts!!! ha well maybe I exaggerated,,, $$ for car parts. why pay part time old farts much anyway!??????

Sunny breezy and 75 here! I was going to drive the Dart to work but it really needs a bath first.....

I have been driving passed a car under a cover at the end of my street for a few weeks and today the cover came off. Looks like there is another old dart in my neighborhood :)

I have been driving passed a car under a cover at the end of my street for a few weeks and today the cover came off. Looks like there is another old dart in my neighborhood :)

Wonder if they are a member here yet? Better drop them a line!

I have seen a 72 swinger sitting in front of his house a few times. I think it was his friends but this one is his. I'll get my dart out tomorrow and stop by his house and spread the word.

Saturday was beautiful, mid 60's, nice breeze blowing.
Washed and cleaned the the inside of both the winter 4x4's.
Started the Duster up, it fired first crank.
Fired the vette up and moved it out of my working, (dirty garage) and cleaned the garage up.
Took the old vette for a drive, it felt good.

Q0QFAP.jpg

-
Back